Sunday, 21 April 2013

I found my camera cord!! Also look at what Kelly sent me!!

I looooove care packages.
When I was small my Aunt would send them to me in Gizo and there would be little treasures like muppet soap, cans of candy, and hair bands!

So this Friday afternoon when I arrived at the post office to see if any mail had arrived I was delighted to find that Kelly had sent me the most lovely care package! It was packed to the brim with the most thoughtful stuff!

Mints - because she knows I love my coffee!
Throat lozenges because new teachers are always losing their voice.
Calming tea and face masks - for those *special* kinds of days.
Munchies!!! Thank-you so much for the dried mango, its my favorite!
Moisturizer!!
Hand sanitizer - great for my busy munchkins and all of their grubby mitts :)
Lots of other great little gifties!
AND ibuprofen! Because I am headache prone.
Could not be more thoughtful if she tried.

THANK-YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome! I had so much fun putting it together. I just reminisced about our car rides to Ballenas! Miss your face. Keep up the awesome posts and photographs!

    PS. I don't know if you noticed, but there was a card taped to the front of the box. I just realized that I wouldn't think to look there if someone did that for me!

    ReplyDelete