Today we were talking about what music I might be able to play for my students in class. They all wanted me to play a song called "thrift shop." I must be getting to know these kids better or have some kind of self preservation instinct because I said "Well I'll have to listen to it at home first to make sure it is acceptable content for the class room."
...So not acceptable.
Anyway here for your listening pleasure...thrift shop by Mackelmore.
I believe there is a cleaned up radio version.. not sure how much better it is....
ReplyDeleteThey were singing the clean bit in class today.
ReplyDeleteThis is funking awesome :-)
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite videos
ReplyDeleteWhat what what what what.
ReplyDeletealso, I take your grade 4 and raise you. I heard a 5 year old singing this in one of the after school care programs I sub for.
ReplyDelete