Today there was a massive bumble bee in our class. I didn't want anyone to kill it because we need our bees so I tried *with the whole class watching* to maneuver the bee into a cup and get it safely out the window. Unfortunately the window was too narrow to get the bee out of so I ended up taking it to the back door of the school with many of my students trailing behind. We opened the door and flung the bee out and then ran screaming back to class.
In our defense if it had stung us it would have died, so really we ran in protection of the bee...honest.
Tomorrow I am getting evaluated. Eek. So I am doing a Stomp lesson with my class that ties into their sound unit that they are working on in science. Here is the Stomp video I am going to show them to hopefully motivate/engage them.
No comments:
Post a Comment