I have been trying very hard to get a decent picture of an eagle for the entire week I have been here. I have struggled to do so and have come to the following conclusion...eagles are jerks. Seriously every time I get close enough for a decent shot, they poop and then take off. If I had a faster camera I could probably get some nice in-flight shots but as it is right now I get blurred images of the beautiful birds launching themselves into the sky. The really irksome part of this is that they are so plentiful here and they are living right amongst the villagers so it is not as though they need be shy.
Last night I got my first semi-decent shots of a curious fellow who was sitting on the dock watching the fishermen empty their boat.
 |
| He was very wary of me and after I had gotten about 6 shots he took off. |
 |
| He was a great big tease, he flew down to a much more accessible perch and then when I got close enough to take a picture the jerk took off on me. Jerk eagle. |
No comments:
Post a Comment