Saturday, 16 March 2013

Saturday Surrprise

I had an interview this morning for a school in the remote community of Bella Bella and I was nervous but excited. The interview went fairly well I was pleased with most of my answers and as I started to mull over what I would do differently next time the phone rang again. It was the interview team and they asked if I would call them back on the party-line, I did and I was offered the position of grade four teacher! Holy Moly! I am so happy and overwhelmed. I posted on facebook that I had got the job and 80+ people have congratulated me. I am so thrilled right now!!

*I have so much to do!!!




I need to make lists, I need to start buying things, I need to find out if I will be living with a roommate...I feel like I've just gone from zero to sixty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment