Sunday, 31 March 2013

My house

Living Room

Front Porch

My unit is between the RCMP and the window on the far right.

My dining room.
 Here are some images of my new home. Everything you see here in terms of furniture was provided with the house. The cat and cat scratch post are of course mine. The house is very well insulated and stays a nice and toasty warm with the heat on.

I need to put up some art work, feel free to send me some :), then the place will begin to feel a bit more homey.

I am really very comfortable here. As you can see in the second picture there is an RCMP vehicle parked beside my house, this is because one of the teachers here is married to an RCMP officer and they live right next door. I am safe as I could be. Most of the teachers live along my street in an area locally referred to as "Teacher row." The blue house at the end of the image is where the Vice Principal and her husband live.

I do need to take some pictures of the back of my house because it drops off into the wilderness and apparently there is a wolf den not very far away.


The extra bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment