Tuesday, 17 June 2014

*sigh*

So the misunderstanding has been cleared up when asked for work experience I put my time as a teacher apparently I was supposed to list ALL of my work experience.  I then recieved this checklist:


"1. Please scan me your passport page with personal information and photo. You send me a photo. But I need a scan page to print it out.
2. Please scan me your degree and relevant certificates.
3. Please scan me the reference letter from your last employer.
4. Please scan me your release letter from your last employer. Need to be sealed.
5. You need to take a physical examination and complete certain medical tests. Please scan me the examination record after you complete it. You will find the requirements in the attachment. The doctor must sign his/her name or stamp with a clinic stamp across the photo on the first page of the form .The doctor must also sign on the signature line on the second page. Please make sure there is also a doctor’s stamp on the second page of the form.
6. Complete the online test on the following website. You need to apply for an ID and Password and make sure the information you sign in the background is the same as on your passport .
Attached to this email is a guidance of the test.
7. We need a proof that you do not have a criminal record. A document should be provided by the police who have jurisdiction in the area you live. Please scan me the non criminal background check.
8. Please send me your digital headshot photo with white background.

Please let me know if you have any question, thanks."

Most of the above is normal and would be expected for any education job but the physical examination, thats new, fun, and invasive. I have heard of it being done before, I've just never come across it.

No comments:

Post a Comment