Monday, 16 June 2014

Chinese Bureaucracy

I have been emailing back and forth with my new employer and this was in the last email...


"Consider your working experience, would you please send me your resume as requirements below:

Your resume which must include the following :        
a.)Your home telephone number and home address,including country, province, city, street and postal code.
b.) Your birth place including city, province and country
c.) Your work experience, starting with the most recent, with start and end dates indicated by years and months
d.) Your high school and post secondary education. Please list from the most recent. Include the start and end dates indicating the months and years, your major(s), the institution from which you received your degree(s) and the country where the institution is located.

Your work experience is very important as if you have less than 2 years experience, you should apply for tourism visa and attend a TEFL training in China to get a certificate. With that certificate, you should go back to Canada for work visa application."

Uh...I don't want to fly to China to do a course I have already done and then fly back to Canada to get my visa. That doesn't seem right. I have sent off an email of inquiry to the person who hired me...hopefully this gets cleared up.


No comments:

Post a Comment