The other day a pen pal letter arrived for one of my students. He was absolutely thrilled and wrote back right away, he even decorated a special envelope for his new friend. I was touched and thought "well this is really nice." As I picked up the envelope he said "You don't have to look at it, the letter I mean."
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
So of course I had to read the letter. It was all fine until he got to the part about his online profile for his favorite game, his brother had set it up for him and had come up with his screen name...
"Muthaafuckaa."
Oy Vey. My students never cease to amaze me.
Today another teacher on supervision was walking past my students and I, when one of my darlings said "Hey, can you hear that?" She waited and everyone went quiet trying to hear what he was hearing. Then he let a massive fart just rip. The look on her face was priceless, I had to turn and face the wall so she and the boys wouldn't see me shaking with laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment