Sunday, 9 June 2013

Away we go!

The next couple of months are just going to fly by!

School finishes for my students on the 25th and for me on the 28th.
That same night, the 28th, I am hopping on a ferry back to Vancouver Island.
We will arrive in Nanaimo on the 29th and we will stay there until the 15th or 16th of July which is when we will leave on our BIG ADVENTURE!

Our BIG ADVENTURE was a gift given to us by my amazing Aunt, it is a cruise around Northern Europe!
Our itinerary is as follows:

We will arrive in Holland on the 17th and spend two days in Amsterdam.
July 20th will be at sea.
July 21st Germany - possibly Berlin.
July 22nd At sea.
July 23rd, Stockholm Sweden.
July 24th Helsinki, Finland.
July 25th and 26th, St.Petersburg, Russia.
July 27th Tallinn, Estonia.
July 28th At Sea.
July 29th, Copenhagen, Denmark - I get to see Kiu!
July 30th, At sea!
July 31st Back to Amsterdam and then home again, back home again by August 1st.

August 1st - August 6th Nanaimo and then back home again to Bella Bella.

So for brief periods this summer I will either not be posting or I will be posting from abroad!



2 comments:

  1. That is seriously incredible, Naomi! I hope that you take lots of pics and update as much as you can. Also, I expect some sort of naked key chain this time around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we will both be on the island for the first week in July!

    ReplyDelete