Friday, 3 May 2013

Thank God it's Friday.

Today was bad. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD.

My normally challenging class outdid themselves today. One of my kids got suspended. After which one of my students sagely said to me "You know he just takes his anger out on the wrong people."
Damn straight kiddo, damn straight.


Today when I told the young man to go to the office he responded by holding out his water bottle and saying "I'll pour this all out right here."

He meant it as a threat.
His basic theory was: If I can't get what I want, I'll act out.

My response was "If you do that you'll be cleaning it up and then going to the office."
He went back into class, picked up his chair and threw it across the room, grabbed his coat and left the building.

I wish this was a once off thing but this boy has done something similar every day this week.
Every.Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment