Monday, 14 October 2013

Oy Vey.

So sometimes no matter how hard you try there are bumps in the road.

I am not a PE teacher, I hated PE as a child and I ignored most of my PE class in my BEd.

And now it is coming back to bite me in the ass.

I have tried various things with my students and some things work like kickball or California kickball. However, never, ever again will I attempt to play Dr.Dodgeball. We attempted this game last week and we had the following tally:


  • Three students in tears, one of them twice.
  • Two students storming out of class.
  • One student calling another "sucky."
  • Four students at different times refusing to play.
  • One student disputing every single call that was made against him.
  • One student screaming that the ball had hit her when we all watched it fly harmlessly by her head.

*sigh*







No comments:

Post a Comment