| Beautiful Sadie sitting next to my Aunt, you can really appreciate the size of the breed in this picture. |
| My Brother from another Mother and my Mother. |
| Handsome Elliot. |
After five minutes together:
Me: So you're still smoking??
Him: Sarrapu!! (Shut-up!!)
Later: Him: Naomi why are you not married yet?
Me: I like my independence.
Him: Ah, a fear of intimacy.
Me: ....
I have been invited to go back and I think I will. I was happy to see Kiu and even happier to see that he was well and happy and surrounded by loving family members. He told me that he wanted me to move to Copenhagen so he would have somewhere in the city to stop and eat whenever he wanted, that earned him a glare.
I have to admit though the idea of moving to Europe is VERY tempting, I like European culture. Who knows what the future holds? Not I.
We spent the day on the farm with the 22 Wolf Hounds, including some adorable puppies, two fantastic Jack Russell terriers, pigeons, and a much discussed but not seen local fox. We had a lovely lunch of local breads, prosciutto, and cheeses.
Kiu spoke of a Bronze Age dig that he had been working on with local archaeologists and items that he had unearthed.
We saw the Copenhagen mermaid but not much else of the city as we drove straight out to the country. I am not sad that we missed the city though. The time with Kiu was my favorite part of the trip. It does the heart good to see someone that you care about happy, healthy, and following their heart.
| Part of Kiu and Pernille's beautiful house and property. |
No comments:
Post a Comment